May 25, 2020
St. Mary Special e-News:
Leave-Taking of Pascha: Tuesday May 26 at 6:00 pm
On the Leave-taking of Pascha, we celebrate the same Paschal Orthros and Divine Liturgy as we did on the Saturday night of Pascha itself. Since the church wasn't open to parishioners on Pascha, this is an opportunity to join your fellow parishioners in our traditional Paschal liturgical celebration and declare together with one voice “Christ is Risen!”
To attend, you must sign up via EventBrite. There are 20 distinct pew spots for family units/households. Each household only needs 1 ticket. The site will automatically suggest the closest pew. To change the selection, go to the map, deselect the ticket chosen and click on the pew number you would like instead.
Arrive starting at 5:45pm and no later than 6:15pm.
As per the letter that went to parishioners last week, the following guidelines must be strictly adhered to in order to protect the safety of Fr. Antony, the altar servers, the chanters and those laity in attendance:
• Under no circumstances is any parishioner to appear without having signed up via EventBrite
• There will be no access for any reason to the hall area, church offices and/or the kitchen. Children under 12 years of age are to be escorted to the bathroom
by an adult.
• You must have a mask or face covering. If you arrive without a mask or face covering, you will not be permitted to remain. You need to provide your own masks; the church will not have masks.
• You must bring hand sanitizer with you for your use.
• The Antidoron (holy bread) will be handed to you by Father Antony or the altar server.
• There will be no hugging, handshakes or kissing, including kissing of icons, the cross, gospel and/or Father Antony's hand. To appropriately venerate the
gospel, cross or icon, please bow your head.
• Father Antony will be wearing a face mask during the distribution of communion and during the dismissal for his protection and the protection of others.
Our services will continue to be available by live stream.