Weekly Updates - April 1, 2022
Currently at St. Mary’s
- Akathist (Medaya) TONIGHT - 7pm
- Sunday, April 3rd - St. John Climacus + Ladder of Divine Ascent, Scripture Readings and information of the feast available below.
- POTLUCKS have resumed!
- Following Presanctified Liturgy (Wednesdays at 6:30pm)
- Please signup here
- Coffee Hour has also resumed, please sign up on bulletin board (outside of the hall)
Upcoming at St. Mary's
- Antiochian Women's Bake Sale: Sunday, April 10th following Liturgy
- **Annual Pysanky (Ukrainian Egg) Workshop**
- Sunday, April 10th from 1-6pm
- The Hospitality Group and Khoureya Carol are co-hosting a session (for teens & adults) to learn the beautiful art of Ukrainian egg coloring, taught by Seraphim Davis. Please email Diana Yousef ASAP if interested, and let us know if you will you need a kit with materials.
- Saturday, April 2nd: Vespers 6PM at St. George Cathedral Worcester
- Celebrate the Ordination of Fr. Milad to the rank of Archpriest
- "For I Was Hungry and You Gave Me Food" - St. Mary Neighbor Outreach Ministry Letter below.
- Volunteers needed for Livestreaming Services, more information below.
Orthodoxy 102 Classes
- Led by Deacon James, this adult education class is designed for Christians who have spent many years in the Orthodox church, but have never had any formal teaching on the theology and liturgical structure of Eastern Christianity.
- Monday nights via Zoom. For more information or to join, please email Dn. James here.
- All Divine Services held in St. Mary’s Church can be seen live-streamed from the following Links: St. Mary Live , St. Mary Facebook , St. Mary YouTube
- ***We're recruiting volunteers to help with monthly rotation! In an effort to offer uninterrupted live-streaming services, Mitrophan Chin will train & mentor anyone interested (must physically attend church for beginning of Orthros and/or Divine Liturgy). It is a practical & reusable skillset, and a great opportunity to fulfill community service hours! Please contact Mitrophan if interested!***
Donations to the Church
One-time donations to the church (For the Good Health of, In Memory of, etc.) can be made on our website using this form.