Coffee Hour Protocol
Thank you for agreeing to host/facilitate the coffee hour! As a result of the pandemic, the following protocols will be in place for the foreseeable future in connection with coffee hours:
- It is requested that the coffee hour food be food that limits or eliminates the use of utensils. It is recommended that muffins or danish be served.
- The coffee hour food must be served so that people are not handling or touching the food. Please make sure you have enough help to serve.
- If you need to use utensils, you will need someone who is gloved to hand out the utensils so that people are not handling them.
- Please wear masks and gloves when preparing the coffee hour and serving.
- You will need to clean the kitchen thoroughly after the coffee hour.
- You will also need to clean the hall, returning the tables and chairs to their racks. Generally, people will assist. Do not hesitate to ask people for help.
- Do not leave any unused food in the kitchen refrigerator. Please take it with you or give it to others.
- If you are feeling ill, do not participate in the setup and/or service of coffee hour.
- There are to be no children under 13 years of age in the kitchen and/or handling food at any time, including serving people.
If you have any questions, please contact our church secretary, Bob Kowalik, at (617) 547-1234.
Again, thank you